Urchin Flush Mount 20"
- Lead Time
- Return Policy
Every urchin fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 12-14 weeks. This extended lead time is due to high demand coupled with parts shortages. For this reason, the Urchin light fixtures are also not eligible for a trade discount. All other fixtures styles we offer remain within a 4 week lead time.
The Urchin Flush Mount 20" is a pint-sized statement piece perfect for smaller rooms and lower ceilings. This captivating light fixture makes for sculptural art above tables, in nurseries, or just about anywhere you put it. This urchin fits perfectly into smaller foyer spaces, powder rooms, and breakfast nooks. Compliments are sure to follow as visitors to your space are wowed by its metallic reflections of light off of hundreds of spines. Three finishes are available including gold, silver, and black. If you're looking to hang a bit lower, check out our Urchin Chandelier 20".
Dimensions: Width: 20", Fixture Height: 12", Canopy: 5"
Installed Height: 14"
Weight: 7 lbs
|Materials: Brass and steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: Four medium base (E26) sockets|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: A19 or G45. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
|UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.|
Lead Time: 4 Weeks (12-14 Weeks for Urchin Fixtures)
All items are made-to order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
For an additional 30%, lead time is reduced from 4 weeks down to within 1 week. For orders over 10 light fixtures, because extended lead times may be necessary, we are happy to quote a lead time estimate for expedited production to be completed ASAP. The expedite option and details are available at the bottom of the cart page before checkout. Please contact us if you have questions about expediting.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.