Urchin Chandelier 20"
Finish & Color Samples
Note finish and color may vary between product listings and by device screen. If you're unsure about a finish or color, we recommend ordering samples to help with your decision.
See all finish & color samples here.
Read more details about our finishes & colors.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping Time: 1-4 days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns are accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Custom color or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more of the same light fixture are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- Orders of 10 or more of the same hardware skus are not eligible for returns.
- All returns require that you request a return.
Our "urchin" fixture is the ultimate eye-catching mid-century modern chandelier. Each starburst is built on a CNC-machined aluminum core adorned with 316 individually threaded solid brass rods; we call them "spines". Your search ends here for a showstopping statement piece that's also perfectly sized to suit smaller spaces and foyers or ideal above smaller tables and islands.
17" - 35". One 12" and two 6" extension rods included.
Hardwired. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.
Four medium base (E26) sockets
120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.
UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada.