Color Cap Flush Mount 12"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Cap Globe Flush Mount 12" is our largest globe flush mount and a great way to personalize your space with colorful lighting. This globe light fixture is available in a variety of colors and works well in spaces ranging from traditional to mid century modern. Constructed from solid brass and powder coated hardware, the fixture also features an exclusive globe holder designed to flawlessly form onto its hand-blown glass globe. Built to hug the ceiling, try one or more of these light fixtures as foyer lighting, kids room lighting, or any space in need of a pop of color.Specs
- Globe Diameter: 12"
- Hanging Height: 16"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.7"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Satin brass, polished nickel and satin black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- Hand blown seamless glass globe with matching color cap and canopy
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired (hardware included)
- One medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulb (not included)
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.