Color Cap Sconce 8"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.The Color Cap Globe Sconce 8" is a bright mid century style addition perfect for a variety of spaces. This globe sconce light is constructed from high-gauge solid brass and steel and is available in a variety of colors from soft to bold hues. Install as desk lighting, bedroom lighting, or vanity lighting and personalize your space with a high-end colorful light fixture. Check out our other colorful light fixtures to coordinate colors in kitchens, nurseries, bedrooms and more.
- Globe Diameter: 8"
- Depth: 10"
- Overall Height: 14"
- Plate Diameter: 5.7"
- Weight: 2 lb
- Hand blown seamless glass globe
- Satin brass, polished nickel, or satin black finishes available (Backplate available in same finishes by request). Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- One medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W (bulb not included)
- Bulb Shape: A19 or G25. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
- Hardwired switches add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.