Color Adore Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Adore Sconce couples color with high-clarity acrylic to create a colorful wall sconce worthy of adoration. This wall sconce features an integrated chunky acrylic puck floating above the socket that refracts light oh-so-nicely. The fixtures laser-cut crystal-clear acrylic backplate follows the shape and style of its exclusively designed acrylic puck. Available in a variety of colors, this acrylic wall sconce is the perfect opportunity to infuse a space with high-end, personalized wall lighting. All thats left for you is to decide a color and a space and let the compliments roll in.Specs
- Depth: 7.5"
- Height: 9"
- Plate Diameter: 6"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Custom laser-cut 6" acrylic backplate
- Satin brass and polished nickel finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- One medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulb (not included)
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.