Bianca Sconce 12"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Bianca Sconce 12” is wall lighting sure to dazzle any guest. Its crystal-clear, laser-cut acrylic discs creates a refractive shimmering effect that couples perfectly with our exclusively designed high-gauge solid brass parts. Quality polished, lacquered metallic or powder-coated finishes ensure each fixture withstands the test of time. This wall light complements both modern and traditional styles and is sure to elevate your living room, hallway, bedroom lighting or any space. Own your space with truly unique sconce lighting without breaking the bank.Specs
- Height: 12"
- Depth: 6"
- Plate Diameter: 6"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Satin Brass, polished nickel, black, black/brass, and black/nickel finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- High-end acrylic discs (Note: Fixure must be installed by rotating into place and requires 2" of clearance off wall and 6" of clearance on each side. If wall, ceiling, or obstruction is closer than this distance, it may be necessary to use a non-acrylic canopy which installs without rotating fixture. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.)
- Configured to be hard-wired
- Plug-in cords and switches available here
- Two medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulbs. Bulbs not included.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
- Alternative backplate option available
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.