Color Beso Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Beso Sconce 6" is a chic, personalizable wall sconce well suited to a variety of spaces and styles. Aptly named for the Spanish word for "kiss", one of the unique features of this fixture is that its colorful shades almost, well, kiss. The wall sconce also features a conical shape adornment in a blooming effect positioned within each of the domes. Available in high-end satin brass or polished nickel finishes, the wall sconce is well suited to match hardware in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and beyond. Color coordinate your sconces with some of the other colorful fixtures in our shop for a cohesive, impactful look.Specs
- Shade Diameter: 6"
- Depth: 7"
- Overall Height: 9"
- Plate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- High-gauge dome shades and conical socket covers
- Satin brass or polished nickel hardware. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- Plug-in cords with switches add-on available here
- Hardwired switches add-on available here
- Two medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W per socket (bulbs not included)
- Bulb Shape: G16.5 or G25. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.