Color Cadbury Sconce 10"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Cadbury Dome Sconce 10" combines fun colorful options with classic dome shade sconce design. Each wall sconce is powder-coated in one of 18+ colors. The colorful sconce's dome is topped off with an integrated cap of brass, nickel, or black mirroring the fixture's backplate and elevating the sconce as well as the room. Each fixture is constructed from exclusively designed parts crafted from high-gauge solid brass. Place one of these light fixtures up or down in a foyer to add directional light. We also offer a similar style fixture as a pendant or flush mount. Scene picture shows 8" version of fixture.Specs
- Shade Diameter: 10"
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.7"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Satin brass, polished nickel and satin black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired (hardware included)
- Canopy kit and hardware included
- One medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulb (not included)
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
- Hardwired switches add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.