Color Snug Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Snug Sconce is a cute, functional way to personalize your space. Named aptly for how snugly this wall sconce hugs the wall, this fixture can be installed either up or down and is small enough to fit into most spaces. This simple wall sconce is crafted from high-gauge solid brass parts and is available in a variety of colorful options to suit your tastes. Your biggest challenge will be deciding exactly where to put one. Or where not to put one. Or two. Or three. Choose a bulb that you love and let the compliments roll in.Specs
- Height: 8"
- Depth: 4"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Satin brass or polished nickel finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- Can be positioned up or down
- Plug-in cords and switches available here
- Hardwired switches available here
- One medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A19 bulb (not included); picture shows G25 bulb.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.