- Lead Time
- Return Policy
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 3 - 4 weeks.
The Snug Sconce is as functional as it is cute. Named aptly for how snugly this wall sconce hugs the wall, this fixture can be installed in a variety of ways to suit your fancy. This simple wall sconce is crafted from high-gauge solid brass available with a variety of classic finish options. Your biggest challenge will be deciding exactly where to put one. Or two. Or three. Position the light fixture up or down, and choose a bulb that suits your space and your personality.
Dimensions: Height: 7", Depth: 4", Backplate: 5"
|Weight: 1 lb|
|Materials: Brass and steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Hardwired switches add-on available here. Also available as a plug-in. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: One medium base (E26) socket|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: G25 or G16.5. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.
Revit & Sketchup Files Available by Request
Lead Time: 4 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
At this time we have stopped taking expedites due to current demand.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.