Color Pose Flush Mount
- Lead Time
- Return Policy
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 3 - 4 weeks.
The Color Pose Flush Mount is a colorful alternative to track lighting. Each fixture is configured with adjustable swivel joints so that its arms so its light can be directed as you please. This colorful flush mount is designed to be compact and thus perfect to install in rooms with lower ceilings or high-swinging doors. Available in a variety of colors from soft to bold, the flush mount fixture can readily be personalized as the perfect lighting for kids rooms, nurseries, bathrooms, foyers, and more.
Dimensions: Socket Cover: 6" x 2" (adjustable 90° vertically, 350° left to right), Canopy: 10.5"
Installed Height: 9"
Weight: 5 lbs
|Materials: Steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: Three medium base (E26) sockets|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W. PAR16 type bulb; fixture includes Qty. 3 LED PAR16 bulbs, 5.3W, 450 lumens, 3000K. Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: PAR16. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
Lead Time: 4 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
At this time we have stopped taking expedites due to current demand.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.