Color Icon 2 Sconce
- Lead Time
- Return Policy
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 3 - 4 weeks.
A contemporary take on classic globe sconce lighting, this wall sconce combines exclusively-designed CNC-machined parts with a minimalist aluminum body. Choose the perfect finish and color to elevate any space while adding a bit of personality.
Dimensions: Length: 17", Depth: 10.5", Backplate: 5", Globe: 6"
|Weight: 4 lbs|
|Materials: Aluminum, brass, steel, glass. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: Two medium base (E26) sockets|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included)|
|Bulb Shape: A15. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
|UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.|
Revit and Sketchup Files Available by Request
Lead Time: 4 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
At this time we have stopped taking expedites due to current demand.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.