Color Reader Pendant
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Reader Pendant combines color with a timeless drop pendant design. Personalizable by both color and finish, this colorful pendant is the perfect way for those of us who appreciate simplicity to add our touch to a space. Each fixture uses exclusively-designed parts crafted from high-gauge solid brass that gives each fixture an air or permanence and lastability. The fixtures recessed socket is designed to ensure the lighting is directed down, so its perfect for illuminating surfaces. It also keeps your eyes free from any glare. All thats left to do is to decide which bar, kitchen island, bedside table, or more will go best with the color and finish you like most. Also, pair the fixture with a Reader Sconce for a cohesive look.Specs
- Height: 20"
- Socket Cover: 6" x 2"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Satin brass, polished nickel and black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- High-gauge socket cover in a variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- One GU10 light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, MR16 5W 420 Lumen type bulb included
- UL listed for dry locations.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.