Color Reader Pendant
- Lead Time
- Return Policy
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 3 - 4 weeks.
Personalizable by both color and finish, this colorful drop pendant is the perfect way to add a touch of color to any space.
Dimensions: Socket Cover: 6" x 2", Canopy: 5"
|Installed Height: 20". Need longer? Add an extension rod.|
|Weight: 2 lbs|
|Materials: Brass, Steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: One medium base (E26) socket|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W. PAR16 type bulb; fixture includes LED PAR16 bulb, 5.3Wm 450 lumens, 3000K. Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: PAR16. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
|UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.|
Revit & Sketchup File Available by Request
Lead Time: 3-4 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
For an additional 30%, lead time is reduced from 4 weeks down to within 1 week. For orders over 10 light fixtures, because extended lead times may be necessary, we are happy to quote a lead time estimate for expedited production to be completed ASAP. The expedite option and details are available at the bottom of the cart page before checkout. Please contact us if you have questions about expediting.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.