Color Cadbury Pendant 12"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Cadbury Dome Pendant 12" is the perfect colorful lighting for the size-queens who know what they want. Our largest dome shade pendant, each light fixture is available in 15 powder-coated colors ranging from soft hues to bright. Each dome is topped with a high gauge solid brass or polished nickel cap mirroring the design of the ceiling canopy. You'll find yourself going back and forth between gazing at the high-end finishes and telling your friends how you masterfully chose that dome color to complement your space. Install one to make a single statement in a foyer or powder room, or install a set of two or three as kitchen island lighting, hallway lighting, or whatever tickles your fancy.Specs
- Shade Diameter: 12"
- Hanging Height: 19"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.7"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Satin brass and polished nickel finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- Medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W (bulb not included)
- Bulb Shape: G16.5 or G25. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.