Color Big Prisma Chandelier 42"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Big Prisma Chandelier 42" is the ultimate asymmetric statement chandelier. Designed by increasing the size of our Prisma Chandelier 35" design, the Big Prisma is equally luxe, but more well-suited to spaces requiring a larger fixture. This geometric statement piece is built from a combination of exclusively designed, high-gauge solid brass parts available in a three finishes and a variety of colors poised for personalization. This light fixture's parts are CNC machined to create sharp, defined edges, and its arms are set perpendicularly giving the fixture a modern, geometric feel.Specs
- Length: 42 in
- Width: 25 in
- Hanging Height: 25 - 43 in
- Globe Diameter: 8 in
- Canopy Diameter: 5 in
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Hand blown seamless clear or white glass globes
- Satin brass, polished nickel, and satin black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- Five medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W per socket (bulbs not included)
- Bulb Shape: A19 or G25. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
- One 12-in and two 6-in extension rods included. Additional accessories available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.