Cap Double Sconce 6"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Cap Double Globe Sconce 6" is classic, stylish wall sconce lighting well suited to spaces traditional, mid century, and modern. This double globe wall light is crafted from solid brass available in satin brass, polished nickel, and powder-coated black finishes. The light fixture's caps and globe holder are exclusively designed to form seamlessly onto its hand-blown glass globes. Position this wall lighting vertically or horizontally, and try two, three, or more to create great ambience in any space without breaking the bank.Specs
- Globe Diameter: 6"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Overall Height: 18"
- Plate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Two hand blown seamless glass globes
- Satin Brass, polished nickel, satin black, black/brass, or black/nickel finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- Plug-in cords with switches add-on available here
- Hardwired switches add-on available here
- Two medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W per socket (bulbs not included)
- Bulb Shape: A15 or G16.5. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.