Cap Sconce 6"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Cap Globe Sconce 6" is a timeless, mid-century wall sconce crafted from high-end solid brass parts. Quality polished, lacquered metallic or powder-coated finishes ensure a long-lasting fixture for your home. The fixture's seamless cap and exclusive globe holder are designed to flawlessly form onto the hand-blown glass globe. Create a cohesive look in your space with this luxe design. This style is present in many of our other sconces, pendants and chandeliers in the store. Each fixture can be positioned up or down to create the kind of ambiance you deserve without breaking the bank.
- Depth: 8"
- Overall Height: 12"
- Plate Diameter: 5.7"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Hand blown seamless glass globes
- Satin brass, polished nickel, satin black/brass or satin black/nickel finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- One medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W (bulb not included)
- Bulb Shape: A15 or G16.5. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
- Hardwired switches add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.