Color Crown Cup Chandelier 30"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Crown Cup Chandelier is a captivating statement chandelier that brings personalizable color to high-end geometric fixture design. This light fixture combines solid brass parts with high-gauge colorful shades to create a vortex of color and high-end finishes. Its circular shape is well-suited above circular and square tables, and its flat orientation makes a great option for mounting flush or for rooms with lower ceilings.Specs
- Diameter: 30 in
- Height: 10.5 in
- Overall Height: 13 - 31 in
- Weight: 12 lbs
- High-gauge dome shades and conical socket covers
- Satin brass, polished nickel, or satin black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired (hardware included)
- Ten medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulbs (not included)
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
- One 12-in and two 6-in extension rods included. Additional accessories available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.