Sway Plug-In Sconce
- Lead Time
- Return Policy
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 3 - 4 weeks.
The Sway Plug-in Sconce is a simple, luxe swing arm sconce that couples high-end finishes with practical functionality. The wall light swivels so that the socket can be positioned where you need the lighting. Built with a plug-in cord and switch, all you need is a wall and an outlet to install this light fixture wherever you choose.
Dimensions (When positioned as shown with G25 bulb): Height: 8", Width: 5", Swing Arm Radius: 16", Canopy: 5"
|Weight: 1 lb|
|Materials: Brass and steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: 6' twist cloth plug-in cord with switch 2' from fixture. Switch matches cord color (white or black). Hardwired switches cannot be used on this fixture. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: One medium base (E26) socket|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: G25 or G16.5. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada.
Lead Time: 4 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
At this time we have stopped taking expedites due to current demand.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.