Status Flush Mount 35"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Status Globe Flush Mount 35" is an asymmetric statement piece well-suited to spaces traditional to mid century to modern and beyond. This one-of-a-kind statement piece is built from a combination of exclusively designed, high-gauge solid brass parts available in a variety of finishes. Each fixture features square rods with arms set perpendicularly giving the fixture a modern, geometric feel. This globe fixture has been configured for installation close to the ceiling to accommodate low ceilings and high-swinging doors.Specs
- Length: 35 in
- Width: 22 in
- Overall Height: 15 in
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Hand blown seamless clear or white glass globes
- Solid brass, polished nickel, satin black, and black and brass finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- Four medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W per socket (bulbs not included)
- Bulb Shape: A15 or G16.5. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
- Additional accessories available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.