Color Scepter Sconce 18"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Scepter Sconce 18" is the perfect light fixture to personalize your space. This versatile wall sconce was designed to hug the wall maintaining a minimal profile while offering enough length to make an impact in a variety of spaces. Each fixture is constructed from exclusively-designed CNC-machined solid brass and steel parts giving the fixture a defined, modern feel. Further, this wall light is available with a plethora of finish and color combinations to complement a variety of spaces. Position the fixture vertically or horizontally as vanity lighting, foyer lighting, or any spot in need of a bit of light and a lot of personality.Specs
- Height: 18"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Plate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Satin brass, polished nickel or satin black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors/ Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired (hardware included)
- Plug-in cords with switches add-on available here
- Hardwired switches add-on available here
- Two medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulbs. Bulbs not included.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
- ADA compliant
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.