Color Beaded Urchin Chandelier 31"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Beaded Urchin Chandelier 31" is our largest urchin light fixture. This versatile light fixture is surrounded by spines adorned with high-gloss acrylic beads. Beads are available in 13+ colors. This round, elliptical chandelier will wow you and visitors alike bridging mid-century, traditional and modern styles. This colorful light fixture also makes for the perfect nursery lighting, dining room lighting, and beyond. Whether you're looking for a white chandelier to add contrast on a dark wall or a teal chandelier to complement the brass hardware in your space, personalize your space with colorful lighting today.Specs
- Diameter: 31 in
- Height: 13 in
- Installed Height: 17 - 35 in
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Hundreds of steel spines and matching hardware finishes
- Color acrylic beads available in a variety of colors. Bead samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- Four medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulbs (not included)
- One 12-in and two 6-in extension rods included. Additional accessories available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.