Color Commander 3 Flush Mount
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
This 3-tier adjustable, personalizable statement flush mount was named for its ability to command attention in any room. Crafted from aluminum and solid brass parts, each fixture is available in a variety of soft or bold colors. Each tier equipped with a swivel, the chandelier can be rotated to create the perfect look and fit for your space.
Dimensions (without bulbs):
Top Tier Width: 45"
Middle Tier Width: 37"
Bottom Tier Width: 29"
Vertical Distance Between Tiers: 4"
Canopy: 5" x 1.5"
|Installed Height: 15"|
|Weight: 7 lbs|
|Materials: Aluminum, brass, steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Base Type: Six medium base (E26) sockets|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included)|
|Bulb Shape: A19, G16 (shown), or G25. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
|UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.|
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For large orders of 10 light fixtures or more, extended lead times are possible.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. For orders over 10 light fixtures, because extended lead times may be necessary, we are happy to quote a lead time estimate for regular and/or expedited production. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.
This fixture is non-returnable.
We do not accept returns for this fixture because its parts are cut specifically to achieve a pre-determined overall size. While we would enjoy the opportunity to make the fixture for you, we also want to ensure you have had the chance to consider what is best for your space.
To that point, we are happy to provide sizing advice or answer any questions to help with your decision, whether it is to purchase a fixture from us or otherwise. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.