Color Boom Plug-In Sconce
The Color Boom Plug-In Sconce is an adjustable wall sconce that that is as colorfully cute as it is functionally practical. The colorful light fixture's recessed socket tucked within its bullet shade directs the light out of the shade's conical shape. The adjustable sconce also features also a swivel that can be adjusted to direct the light left or right and up or down wherever you need it. Built with a plug-in cord and switch, all you need is a wall and an outlet to install this light fixture wherever you choose.
(When positioned as shown with 3" arm):
- Height: 7" (maximum height 7.5")
- Depth: 11" (maximum depth 11.5") - For 6" arm, add 3" to depth.
- Width: 5"
- Bullet Shade: 6" long, 4.5" diameter
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Satin brass, polished nickel and satin black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Bullet shade attached to swivel joint (adjustable 90° vertically, 180° left to right)
- Circular rotary on/off switch included on backplate
- Configured with 6' plug-in cord
- Twisted cloth cord comes standard in black. Please make a note on the order at the bottom of the cart page if you prefer white or gold cord.
- Canopy kit and drywall anchors included; different wall types may require compatible anchors
- One medium-base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulb (not included)
- Corded fixtures can not be UL listed
Lead Time: 2 weeks
Shipping Time: 1-4 business days via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail
If you need something sooner, we offer the option to expedite production here. Note that expediting production only reduces manufacturing lead time. It is the most cost effective way to obtain an item quickly. Expedited shipping is also an option, but it is typically more expensive to reduce shipping time than to reduce manufacturing time. Please contact us if you'd like a shipping quote for faster delivery. Note we are only able to control the ship-by date and are not able to guarantee delivery dates. This responsibility lies with the courier.
Tracking information is sent to the email associated with the order when the item is ready to ship. Please see tracking info or contact the courier for the most accurate delivery information.
This item may be returned within 30 days of delivery date as determined by the tracking information that accompanies each shipment.
To be eligible for a return, this item must be unused (no cut wires) and in the same condition that you received it. Returns must also be shipped back in original packaging only and should be packaged carefully to prevent damage.
If you decide to return the item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. You are responsible for the cost of the return shipment + 20% restocking fee. The fee is included only to recoup lost packaging and labor costs we assumed when building and packaging the fixture so that we break even in case you change your mind.
The full return policy is available here.