Urchin Flush Mount 15"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Urchin Flush Mount 15” is our smallest round urchin light fixture. The hundreds of spines adorning the light create a starburst effect. This mid-century style lighting is a beautiful and sculptural piece that will turn into a dazzling display of light and shadow when turned on. The perfect size to suit smaller spaces such as foyers, powder rooms, nurseries, and more, you'll be hard pressed to find pint-sized statement lighting with more impact than this. All that's left for you is to wow yourself every single day with flush mount lighting like no other.
Dimensions: Width: 15", Fixture Height: 12", Canopy: 5"
Installed Height: 14"
Weight: 5 lbs
|Materials: Brass, steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable.|
|Base Type: One medium base (E26) socket|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: G16.5 or G25. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
|UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.|
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For large orders of 10 light fixtures or more, extended lead times are possible.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. For orders over 10 light fixtures, because extended lead times may be necessary, we are happy to quote a lead time estimate for regular and/or expedited production. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.