Scepter Plug-in Sconce 10"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Scepter Plug-in Sconce 10" is a simple way to illuminate your space and create a high-end cohesive look. Constructed from high-gauge solid brass parts, the fixture is designed with finishes that will both complement and elevate your space. Designed to hug the wall, expect minimal impact on your space with maximal impact on your eyes. Flank a couple of these wall sconces as vanity lighting or running the length of a hall. Built with a plug-in cord and switch, all you need is a wall and an outlet to install this light fixture wherever you choose.Specs
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Plate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Satin brass, polished nickel, satin black, black with brass, and black with nickel finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- Configured with 6' plug-in cord with switch wired 2' from fixture
- Twisted cloth cord comes with matching toggle switch on cord.
- Canopy kit and drywall anchors included; different wall types may require compatible anchors
- Two medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W per socket (bulbs not included)
- Bulb Shape: G16.5 or G25. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
- ADA compliant
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.