Phoenix Plug-in Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Phoenix Plug-in Sconce offers a luxe wall sconce design of mixed materials. Incorporating our exclusive high-clarity acrylic cones adds an air of exclusive glamour to this fixture. The wall light's slim hourglass shape is formed by encasing high-gauge solid brass arms with laser-cut acrylic cones to create a high-end effect in the form of a compact wall sconce. Simply walk by this sconce to see the refracted light dance around the edges of the acrylic structure. Built with a plug-in cord and switch, all you need is a wall and an outlet to install this light fixture wherever you choose.Specs
- Height: 15"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Plate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Satin Brass, polished nickel, and satin black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- Configured with 6' plug-in cord with switch wired 2' from fixture
- Twisted cloth cord comes with matching toggle switch on cord.
- Canopy kit and drywall anchors included; different wall types may require compatible anchors
- Two medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulbs (not included)
- ADA compliant
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.