Lolli Sconce 8"
- Lead Time
- Return Policy
The Lolli Sconce 8" adds mid century modern style to your space in a minimal way. Available in nickel, brass and black with variations for finishes. Customize the light fixture or choose one of our accompanying fixtures to complement your room design. Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 3 - 4 weeks.
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 3 - 4 weeks.
Dimensions: Overall Height: 16", Depth: 10.5", Globe: 8", Backplate: 5"
|Weight: 2 lbs|
|Materials: Brass, steel and glass. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Hardwired switches add-on available here. Also available as a plug-in. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: One medium base (E26) socket|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: A19 or G25. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
|UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.|
Sketchup and Revit Files Available by Request
Lead Time: 4 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
At this time we have stopped taking expedites due to current demand.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.