Color Tall Snug Plug-in Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Tall Snug Plug-in Sconce is a colorful light fixture great for hugging the wall and positioning light a bit higher or lower than an existing junction box. This colorful wall sconce exits the wall and runs parallel to the wall creating a framing effect available in a variety of colors and two finishes to personalize your space. Each sconce is hand crafted using high-gauge solid brass or polished nickel coupled with high-quality powder-coated colorful hardware. Imagine two or three of these sconces illuminating a long hallway or just a couple of bright colorful sconces flanking a mirror on a white wall. Built with a plug-in cord and switch, all you need is a wall and an outlet to install this light fixture wherever you choose. (Note: Preview may not show cord, but cord will be included as shown on main listing pictures.)Specs
- Height: 12"
- Depth: 4"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Satin brass and polished nickel finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured with 6 plug-in cord with switch wired 2 from fixture
- Twisted cloth cord comes with matching toggle switch on cord.
- Canopy kit and drywall anchors included; different wall types may require compatible anchors
- One medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulb (not included)- Hardwired switches add-on available here
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.