Color Reign Chandelier
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Reign Globe Chandelier is a sharp, modern globe light fixture that creates an impactful perpendicular silhouette. Each colorful fixture features high-end color options elevated by touches of polished nickel and hand blown glass globes. Each of the globe fixtures four globes is suspended from a rod contiguous with with the ceiling canopy giving the fixture an air of permanence and structure not possible when hanging from cords. Ideal above small tables or beds, these globe chandeliers also look great paired above long tables or down long hallways.Specs
- Width: 20 in
- Height: 21 in (extendable with extension rod add-ons)
- Globe Diameter: 8 in
- Canopy Diameter: 5 in
- Weight: 10-12 lbs
- Hand blown seamless clear or white glass globes
- Polished nickel hardware. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- Four medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W per socket (bulbs not included)
- Bulb Shape: A19 or G25. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
- Fixture includes four 12" rods to achieve 21" height. Rods must be purchased in quantities of 4 to extend fixture down further. Additional accessories available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.