Color Reader Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Reader Sconce puts the "fun" in functional lighting. Weve coupled a variety of soft or bold color options with high-gauge brass hardware because we believe quality and cuteness shouldnt be mutually exclusive. Also, this wall sconce features a recessed socket and an adjustable joint so that you can point the fixtures light where you please. Install one or three of these and decide what (or who) needs to be read first!
Dimensions (When Positioned as Shown with 3" arm):
Height: 9", Depth: 10" (No arm = 7", 6" arm = 13", 10" arm = 17"), Socket Cover: 6" x 2", Backplate: 5"
|Weight: 1 lb|
|Materials: Brass and steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch. Fixture does not include switch standard.|
|Base Type: One medium base (E26) socket|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W. PAR16 type bulb; fixture includes LED PAR16 bulb, 4.5W, 350 lumens, 3000K. Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: PAR16. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks (6-8 Weeks for Urchin Fixtures)
All items are made-to order in the order received. For large orders of 10 light fixtures or more, extended lead times are possible.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. For orders over 10 light fixtures, because extended lead times may be necessary, we are happy to quote a lead time estimate for regular and/or expedited production. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.