Color Reader Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Reader Sconce puts the "fun" in functional lighting. Weve coupled a variety of soft or bold color options with high-gauge brass hardware because we believe quality and cuteness shouldnt be mutually exclusive. Also, this wall sconce features a recessed socket and an adjustable joint so that you can point the fixtures light where you please. Install one or three of these and decide what (or who) needs to be read first!Specs
(When positioned as shown with 3" arm):
- Height: 9"
- Depth: 10" (No arm = 7", 6" arm = 13", 10" arm = 17")
- Socket Cover: 6" x 2"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Satin brass, polished nickel and black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- High-gauge socket cover attached to swivel joint (adjustable 90° vertically, 180° left to right)
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- One GU10 light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, MR16 type bulb; Fixture includes 5W MR16 GU10 bulb, soft white, 420 lumens
- Plug-in cords with switches add-on available here
- Hardwired switches add-on available here
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.