Color Lolli Plug-in Sconce 6"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Lolli Plug-in Sconce 6" is a modern, minimal way of adding style and color to your space. Available in nickel or brass finish, the colorful pipe below the fixture screws on for interchangeable options. Customize the fixture or complement with our Color Lolli Chandelier to complete your room design. Each plug-in sconce is built with a plug-in cord and switch which means all you need is a wall and an outlet to install this light fixture wherever you choose. (Note: Preview may not show cord, but cord will be included as shown on main listing pictures.) Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you're looking for an adornment not shown or a specific color for your space.Specs
- Globe Diameter: 6"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Overall Height: 12"
- Plate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Hand blown seamless glass globes
- Satin brass, polished nickel, and satin black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured with 6' plug-in cord with switch wired 2' from fixture
- Twisted cloth cord comes with matching toggle switch on cord.
- Canopy kit and drywall anchors included; different wall types may require compatible anchors.
- One medium base (E26) light sockets
- Bulb Shape: A15 or G16.5. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.