Color Director Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Director Adjustable Sconce is an adjustable swing arm sconce that is as fun as it is adorable. This wall sconce is crafted from solid brass hardware coupled with a high-gauge steel dome shade available in colors ranging from soft to bold. Each dome is positioned on a two-pivot swing arm giving you flexibility to reposition the shade over a larger area. Each fixture also includes a rotary on/off switch on the backplate. Personalize this adjustable sconce to complement your space and wait for the compliments to roll in.
Dimensions: Height: 5", Dome: 8", Length/Depth: Swivels up to 20.5" from center, Backplate: 5"
Weight: 2 lbs
|Materials: Brass and steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Circular rotary on/off switch included. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable.|
|Base Type: One medium base (E26) light socket.|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: G45, G25 or G16.5. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For large orders of 10 light fixtures or more, extended lead times are possible.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. For orders over 10 light fixtures, because extended lead times may be necessary, we are happy to quote a lead time estimate for regular and/or expedited production. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.