Color Director Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Director Adjustable Sconce is an adjustable swing arm sconce that is as fun as it is adorable. This wall sconce is crafted from solid brass hardware coupled with a high-gauge steel dome shade available in colors ranging from soft to bold. Each dome is positioned on a two-pivot swing arm giving you flexibility to reposition the shade over a larger area. Each fixture also includes a rotary on/off switch on the backplate. Personalize this adjustable sconce to complement your space and wait for the compliments to roll in.Specs
- Height: 5"
- Dome Diameter: 8"
- Length/Depth: Swivels up to 20.5" from center
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Satin brass and polished nickel finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- High-gauge dome shade attached to adjustable swing arm
- Circular rotary on/off switch included
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- One medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulb (not included)
- Plug-in cord add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.