Color Cup Double Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order to your specifications at our facility in Minneapolis.
The Color Cup Double Sconce is a mid century modern-inspired wall fixture well suited to both traditional and modern tastes. Choose from a variety of soft or bold colors coupled with high-gauge solid brass parts to personalize your own colorful light fixture to complement or enhance you space.
Dimensions: Overall Height: 8", Depth: 7", Dome: 6", Backplate: 5"
|Weight: 2 lbs|
|Materials: Brass and steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch. Also available as a plug-in.|
|Base Type: Two medium base (E26) sockets|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: G16 (Pictured in Photo). Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.
Lead Time: 2-3 Weeks (6-8 Weeks for Urchin Fixtures)
All items are made-to order in the order received. For large orders of 10 light fixtures or more, extended lead times are possible.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 2-3 weeks down to 5 business days. For orders over 10 light fixtures, because extended lead times may be necessary, we are happy to quote a lead time estimate for regular and/or expedited production. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.