Color Cup Double Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order to your specifications at our facility in Minneapolis.
The Color Cup Double Sconce is a mid century modern-inspired wall fixture well suited to both traditional and modern tastes. Choose from a variety of soft or bold colors coupled with high-gauge solid brass parts to personalize your own colorful light fixture to complement or enhance you space.
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 7"
- Overall Height: 8"
- Plate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- - A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured to be hard-wired
- Plug-in cords with switches add-on available here
- Hardwired switches add-on available here
- Two medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W per socket (bulbs not included)
- Bulb Shape: G16.5 or G25. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.
- UL listed for dry locations. Damp location add-on available here.
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.