Color Boom Double Swing Arm Sconce
- Lead Time
- Return Policy
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 3 - 4 weeks.
This modern adjustable double swing arm sconce combines artfully spun aluminum cone shades on movable arms perfect for positioning light just where you need it. Direct the light up and onto the wall to illuminate for general lighting or down onto a surface or area for task work. Crafted from exclusively-designed solid brass and aluminum parts, each fixture combines uncompromising quality with a variety of color options sure to impress.
Dimensions: Cone Shade: 7.5" x 5", Backplate: 5" x 1"
Max Swing Projection (from base of arm): Top Arm: 23", Bottom Arm: 13"
Distance Between Top Arm and Bottom Arm: 14"
Overall Height: 27"
Swivel Angle: 330° left/right, 90° up/down
|Materials: Aluminum, brass, steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired with rotary 3-way switch to independently use both or either bulb individually. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: Two medium base (E26) sockets|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket.|
|Bulb Shape: Type A or G. If bulb not appropriate, shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
Lead Time: 4 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
At this time we have stopped taking expedites due to current demand.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.