Boom Plug-In Sconce
The Boom Plug-in Sconce is an adjustable wall sconce that couples high-end finishes with practical functionality. The fixture's recessed socket tucked within its bullet shade directs the light out of the shade's conical shape. The wall light features also a swivel that can be adjusted to direct the light left or right and up or down wherever you need it. Built with a plug-in cord and switch, all you need is a wall and an outlet to install this light fixture wherever you choose.
(When positioned as shown with 3" arm):
- Height: 7" (maximum height 7.5")
- Depth: 11" (maximum depth 11.5") - For 6" arm, add 3" to depth. For 10" arm, add 7" to depth.
- Width: 5"
- Bullet Shade: 6" long, 4.5" diameter
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Satin brass, polished nickel, satin black, and black/brass finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- Bullet shade attached to swivel joint (adjustable 90° vertically, 180° left to right)
- Circular rotary on/off switch included on backplate. Please contact us if switch preferred on cord.
- Configured with 6' twisted cloth plug-in cord
- Canopy kit and drywall anchors included; different wall types may require compatible anchors
- One medium-base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulb (not included)
- Corded fixtures cannot be UL listed
Lead Time: 2 weeks for most products. 4 weeks for urchin chandeliers and flush mounts.
Shipping Time: 1-4 business days via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail
If you need something sooner, we offer the option to expedite production here. Note that expediting production only reduces manufacturing lead time. It is the most cost effective way to obtain an item quickly. Expedited shipping is also an option, but it is typically more expensive to reduce shipping time than to reduce manufacturing time. Please contact us if you'd like a shipping quote for faster delivery. Note we are only able to control the ship-by date and are not able to guarantee delivery dates. This responsibility lies with the courier.
Tracking information is sent to the email associated with the order when the item is ready to ship. Please see tracking info or contact the courier for the most accurate delivery information.
This item may be returned within 30 days of delivery date as determined by the tracking information that accompanies each shipment. Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
To be eligible for a return, this item must be unused (no cut wires) and in the same condition that you received it. Returns must also be shipped back in original packaging only and should be packaged carefully to prevent damage.
For large orders of 10 or more fixtures, we do not accept returns because a large amount of specifically customized fixtures can be difficult to resell. If you plan to place a large order, please consider first placing a smaller quantity order or consider ordering finish or color samples to ensure the fixtures are suitable for your project.
If you decide to return the item, contact us at email@example.com and we will issue a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. You are responsible for the cost of the return shipment + 20% restocking fee. The fee is included only to recoup lost packaging and labor costs we assumed when building and packaging the fixture so that we break even in case you change your mind.
The full return policy is available here.