Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Boom Sconce is an adjustable wall sconce that couples high-end finishes with practical functionality. The fixture's recessed socket tucked within its bullet shade directs the light out of the shade's conical shape. The wall light features also a swivel that can be adjusted to direct the light left or right and up or down wherever you need it.Specs
(When positioned as shown with 3" arm):
- Height: 7" (maximum height 7.5")
- Depth: 11" (maximum depth 11.5") - For 6" arm, add 3" to depth. For 10" arm, add 7" to depth.
- Width: 5"
- Bullet Shade: 6" long, 4.5" diameter
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Satin brass, polished nickel, black, black/brass, and black/nickel finishes available. Finish samples available here
- Bullet shade attached to swivel joint (adjustable 90° vertically, 180° left to right)
- Circular rotary on/off switch included
- Configured to be hard-wired (hardware included)
- One medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulb or smaller (not included)
- Plug-in cords with switches add-on available here
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.