Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Adore Acrylic Sconce brings high-clarity acrylic hardware to wall sconce lighting. This single-bulb sconce features an integrated chunky acrylic puck floating above the socket. The fixture's laser-cut acrylic backplate follows the shape and style of its exclusively designed acrylic puck. Install one of these acrylic sconces alongside chic acrylic ghost chairs or flank a mirror in a powder room to add some extra bling to your space.
Dimensions: Height: 9", Depth: 7.5", Acrylic Backplate: 6"
Weight: 2 lbs
|Materials: Acrylic, brass, steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable.|
|Base Type: One medium base (E26) socket|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: G16.5 or G25. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
|UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.|
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For large orders of 10 light fixtures or more, extended lead times are possible.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. For orders over 10 light fixtures, because extended lead times may be necessary, we are happy to quote a lead time estimate for regular and/or expedited production. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.