Elite Sconce Right
- Lead Time
- Return Policy
All items are made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 2 - 3 weeks (3 - 5 business days for Quick Ship items).
The Elite Sconce combines precisely machined parts into a luxe geometric wall lighting silhouette well suited for multiple configurations. The wall sconce's solid brass CNC-machined cylindrical parts create a refined look elevated further by the variety of high-end finishes available. The fixture's asymmetric shape offers an opportunity to create a unidirectional or nested configuration when using two or more sconces. Create an impressive mirrored look using this fixture along with the Elite Sconce Left to flank a bed or as vanity lighting.
Dimensions: Height: 16", Width: 7", Depth: 3.5", Backplate: 5"
|Weight: 2 lbs|
|Materials: Brass and steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Hardwired switches add-on available here. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: Three medium base (E26) socket|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: G25 or G16.5. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.
Revit & Sketchup Files Available by Request
Lead Time for Quick Ship: 3-5 business days
Lead Time for Other Items: 2-3 weeks
All items are made-to-order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis, MN USA.
Tracking information is sent to the email associated with the order when the item is ready to ship. If you need a shipping estimate or faster shipping, we are happy to provide estimates, but we are not able to guarantee delivery dates. Please see tracking info or contact the courier for the most accurate delivery information.
We offer the option to expedite the manufacturing lead time for a 30% fee of the order total. This reduces the lead time from 4 weeks to within 7 business days. This option can be found in the lower left corner of the cart page.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.