Color Boom Plug-In Sconce
- Lead Time
- Return Policy
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 3 - 4 weeks.
The Color Boom Plug-In Sconce is an adjustable wall sconce that that is as colorfully cute as it is functionally practical. The colorful light fixture's recessed socket tucked within its bullet shade directs the light out of the shade's conical shape. The adjustable sconce also features also a swivel that can be adjusted to direct the light left or right and up or down wherever you need it. Built with a plug-in cord and switch, all you need is a wall and an outlet to install this light fixture wherever you choose.
Dimensions (When Positioned as Shown with 3" arm):
Weight: 1 lb
|Materials: Brass and steel. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: 6' twisted cloth plug-in cord with switch wired 2' from fixture. Switch matches cord color (white or black). Add a hardwired switch. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: One medium base (E26) light socket.|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: G45, G25 or G16.5. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
Lead Time: 4 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
At this time we have stopped taking expedites due to current demand.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.