Color Scepter Plug-In Sconce 10"
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Scepter Plug-In Sconce 10" is a wall-light that adds a pint-sized pop of color to any space. These colorful wall lights are built from exclusive high-gauge solid brass and steel parts to bring an unmatched level of luxe to colorful lighting. Designed to hug the wall, expect minimal impact on your space with maximal impact on your eyes. Each plug-in sconce is built with a plug-in cord and switch which means all you need is a wall and an outlet to install this light fixture wherever you choose. (Note: Preview may not show cord, but cord will be included as shown on main listing pictures.)Specs
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Plate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Satin brass, polished nickel, and satin black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Configured with 6' plug-in cord with switch wired 2' from fixture
- Twisted cloth cord comes with matching toggle switch on cord.
- Canopy kit and drywall anchors included; different wall types may require compatible anchors.
- Two medium base (E26) light sockets
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulb (not included)
- Corded fixtures can not be UL listed
- Hardwired switches add-on available here
- ADA Compliant
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.