Color Boom Plug-In Sconce
Every fixture is made-to-order at our studio in Minneapolis within 1-2 weeks.
The Color Boom Plug-In Sconce is an adjustable wall sconce that that is as colorfully cute as it is functionally practical. The colorful light fixture's recessed socket tucked within its bullet shade directs the light out of the shade's conical shape. The adjustable sconce also features also a swivel that can be adjusted to direct the light left or right and up or down wherever you need it. Built with a plug-in cord and switch, all you need is a wall and an outlet to install this light fixture wherever you choose.Specs
(When positioned as shown with 3" arm):
- Height: 7" (maximum height 7.5")
- Depth: 11" (maximum depth 11.5") - For 6" arm, add 3" to depth. For 10" arm, add 7" to depth.
- Width: 5"
- Bullet Shade: 6" long, 4.5" diameter
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Satin brass, polished nickel and satin black finishes available. Finish samples available here.
- A variety of powder-coated colors available including options for custom colors. Color samples available here.
- Bullet shade attached to swivel joint (adjustable 90° vertically, 180° left to right)
- Circular rotary on/off switch included on backplate. Please contact us if switch preferred on cord.
- Configured with 6' twisted cloth plug-in cord
- Canopy kit and drywall anchors included; different wall types may require compatible anchors
- One medium base (E26) light socket
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, MAX 60W, Type A bulb (not included)
- Corded fixtures can not be UL listed
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
Expedited Manufacturing Available
For an additional 20%, lead time is reduced from 1-2 weeks down to 2-4 days. Expedite option and details are available at bottom of cart page before checkout.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return the item, please visit our Returns Center below.