Cap Flush Mount 8"
- Lead Time
- Return Policy
Every fixture is made-to-order to your specifications at our facility in Minneapolis.
The Cap Globe Flush Mount 8" offers the quintessential mid century globe silhouette in the form of a compact, flush mount. This stylish, classic design combines high-end solid brass parts with luxe hand-blown glass to create a fixture that is as beautiful as it is functional.
|Dimensions: Globe: 8", Canopy: 5.7"|
|Installed Height: 11"|
|Weight: 2 lbs|
|Materials: Brass, steel, glass. See all finishes & colors, or add a finish or color sample. Note: Finish and color may vary by device screen or monitor. Purchasing samples is the best way to confirm finish or color.|
|Configuration: Hardwired. Use with LED or incandescent bulbs. Dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs installed on compatible wall dimmer switch.|
|Base Type: One medium base (E26) socket|
|Rating: 120V 60Hz, Max 60W per socket (bulbs not included). Energy efficiency relabeling available by request.|
|Bulb Shape: A19 or G25. Other bulb shapes may be used. Shop for lumen count and color temperature best for your space.|
|UL listed for dry locations in United States and Canada. Add damp location.|
Revit & Sketchup File Available by Request
Lead Time: 4 Weeks
All items are made-to order in the order received. For orders of 10 or more light fixtures or orders containing 3 or more colors, extended lead times are possible. Please contact us if you have questions about lead time.
Shipping Time: 1-4 Days
Via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail from Minneapolis USA.
At this time we have stopped taking expedites due to current demand.
30-Day Return Policy
- Returns accepted up to 30 days from delivery date.
- Items must be in original, unused (no cut wires or scratches) condition.
- Plug-in fixtures, corded pendants, or customized fixtures are not eligible for returns.
- Orders of 5 or more fixtures are not eligible for returns. For large orders, we offer finish/color samples to help with your decision.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns. Because each item is built just for you, we often aren't able to easily resell a return. The fee covers the lost labor/packaging costs we assumed so that we break even in case you change your mind.
- If you decide to return any item(s), please visit our Returns Center below.